- Armin Arlert, The Divine Daffodil
- Marco Bodt, Freckled Jesus
- Jean Kirschtein, The Holy Horse
- Eren Jaeger, Humanity's Hope
- Levi, Humanity's Strongest
- Mikasa Ackerman, Queen of the 104th Training Squad
- Erwin Smith, The Handsome Eyebrow
- Hanji Zoe, The Sacred Scientist
- Nanaba, The Holy Banana
- Petra Ral, The Backbone
- Saint Bossard, The Mighty Biter of the Tongue
- Saint Schultz, The First One Of Levi's Squad To Die
- Saint Jinn, He is in Half Too why Doesn't he Recieve as Much Attention as Marco
- Grisha Jaeger, That Mysterious Man Who Left Us Alone
The sacred handshake of Arminism is far from secret.
How you do it is written below.
- Put your hand in
- Count to three
- Yell 'Armin!'
- Withdraw your hand while yelling 'Armout!'
That is all there is to the handshake of Arminism.
Holidays of ArminismEdit
There are many different holidays and Sacred Days of Arminism. One of them is Armin Arlert's birthday, November third. Arminists are required to perform the 'Armin, Armout' handshake this day, be it alone or in a group of two or more. All convention days are holidays for the Arminist people. Spread the Arminism to cosplayers around the world! For the glory of Humanity!
Quotes by Armin Arlert, The Divine DaffodilEdit
- "Someone who can't sacrifice anything... can't change anything. That to defeat a monster, you have to be willing to throw aside your humanity."
- "Willpower alone isn't enough in battle."
- "The strong feed upon the weak. It's such an obligingly simple rule. Except in this world... my friends tried to be strong."
- "I don't like the terms "good person" and "bad person" because it's impossible to be entirely good to everyone or entirely bad to everyone. To some, you are a good person, while to others, you are a bad person."
- "Everyone can make a choice after they've learned what it will result in. It is so easy to say we should have done it this way afterwards. But you can't know what your choice will result in before actually choosing."
- "I haven't lived that long yet, but there is something I firmly believe in. The people who have the abiltiy to change something in this world, all without exception, have the guts to abandon things important to them if they have to. They are those who can abandon even their humanity."
- "I want to see and understand the world outside. I don't want to die inside these walls without knowing what's out there!"
Quotes by Mikasa Ackerman, Queen of The 104th Training SquadEdit
- "Only victors are allowed to live... the world is merciless like that."
- "You don't stand a single chance to win, unless you fight."
- "The world is merciless, and it's also very beautiful."
- "If you think it's natural for people to sacrifice their own lives to save others, surely you understand that sometimes a single death can save many lives."
Quotes by Levi, Humanity's StrongestEdit
- "The only thing we're allowed to do is believe that we won't regret the choice we've made."
- "Look at all these bigass trees."
- "This is just my opinion, but when it comes to teaching somebody discipline, I believe pain is the most effective way."
- "If you don't want to die, think."
Quotes by Eren Jaeger, Humanity's HopeEdit
- "I'll kill every last one of them... and break free of these walls."
- "If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don't fight, you can't win!"
- "Why are things this way? Because I am... because humans are weak? So weaklings can do nothing but cry?"
- "Even if we never leave the walls, we can stay alive as long as we eat and sleep. But that's just... living like livestock, isn't it?"
- "I... have a dream. To eliminate the titans, leave the narrow confines of these walls, and explore the outside world."
- "From the moment we're born, all of us are free. Those who deny it, no matter how strong they are, have nothing to do with it. The fiery waters, or the lands of ice, it really doesn't matter which... those who've seen them have gained the greatest freedom in the world."
Quotes by Erwin Smith, The Handsome EyebrowEdit
- "If we only focus on making the best moves, we will never get the better of our opponents. When necessary, we must be willing to take big risks, and be prepared to lose everything."
- "If we are to outwit the enemy, we must think outside the box."
- "Who...Do you think the enemy is?"
Don't Drop That Durka DurkEdit
This is the song of our people.